Wednesday, December 18, 2013

WHO RUNS THIS BLOG??

Hi Tortured Souls, 

I just discovered that I never mentioned who runs this blog or who is the girl behind the computer who claims to be a "tortured soul"?

Im Bella and I'm 18 living in boring sunny san diego. Currently living with my parents still, which sucks and going to city college. hopefully  I will be able to transfer soon and get out of this piece of shit town! 

I created this blog because i wanted to express myself by blogging instead of using tumblr. i want "tortured souls" to know that there is other people out there who feel the same about feeling bored in the town they are in, relationships, friendships and basically feeling a lil bored with life. 

For me thats the case, I am not trying to offend anyone! You can define being a "tortured soul" anyway that you please. 

Are you the type of person who suffers from depression? A person trying to find out who they are? or a person who believes that he or she lives a tortured life?

For me i define a "tortured soul" as a person who is pretty cool and stands out, but is very very shy and believes nothing in their life will ever go right or a person who prefers to sit at home and watches movies all day rather then partying and having the best years of your supposed life! 

Forget that i got netflix lol, but no seriously i need to go out more. 

i want to express myself through this blog and be able to show you guys cool look books featuring random strangers to people who i actually like from this small beach town. I want all of us "tortured souls" to come together and find out what life is all about. 

I hope you can enjoy my blog and maybe even laugh sometimes at the things i write about or even experience and know that you are not alone. 

Below are pics of me and yeah see ya guys later! I welcome your feedback and questions!




No comments:

Post a Comment